Go international with the AUA
Our international partnerships and our bursary fund, mean that your membership can take you around the world.
This year you have the opportunity to represent the AUA across the Atlantic in Canada.
Would you like to attend CAUBO’s Annual Conference in Halifax, 9 to 11 June? Read on to find out more and make a note of deadline dates so that you don’t miss out.
The opportunity includes:
1. free attendance at the Conference
2. an AUA bursary of up to £1000 towards your travel and accommodation
3. the opportunity to feed back to the AUA community by writing an article or blog for our website
What you need to do
Email the AUA with an outline (max 500 words) detailing:
- how you will use the opportunity to enhance your professional development
- how your experience could benefit the wider AUA community
You must be a current member of the AUA, and a member at the time of the conference to be eligible to apply.
The deadline for applications to attend the CAUBO’s Annual Conference is 17.00, Monday 11 March.
This conference is CAUBO’s flagship professional development event, which brings together university administrators from across Canada working in a variety of functional areas. The conference sessions focus on trends and hot topics in higher education administration, with the aim of sending you home with best practice and information you can put to use right away in your role. The evening social and networking events provide a great opportunity to relax and connect with new friends and colleagues while enjoying great food and entertainment in interesting and vibrant venues. Find out more