3 July | 9:30 to 16:30 | Manchester | Member: £245+VAT | Non member: £345+VAT
Who is it for?
Whether you are a new or experienced manager, this workshop provides the opportunity to assess, reflect upon, and focus your approach to staff development.
What will I learn?
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of key skills and behaviours that can facilitate staff development
- Explore and critique potential barriers (for yourself and your staff) that limit development
- Understand how to build and maintain learning cultures within your team that are also embedded across the institution (and beyond)
- Identify techniques for engaging the disengaged; helping all staff access development and
- Produce a personalised development action plan for yourself and your staff
Using resources effectively – Identifying and making the most productive use of resources including people, time, information, networks and budgets.
Developing self and others – Showing commitment to your own ongoing professional development. Supporting and encouraging others to develop their professional knowledge, skills and behaviours to help them reach their full potential.
Working together – Working collaboratively with others in order to achieve objectives. Recognising and valuing the different contributions people bring to this process.