3 July | 9:30 to 16:30 | Manchester | Member: £245+VAT | Non member: £345+VAT
Who is it for?
For new managers who are working out their personal management approach and for experienced managers who would like the opportunity to assess, reflect upon, and focus their approach to staff development.
What will I learn?
- A deeper understanding of key skills and behaviours that can facilitate staff development
- Explore and critique potential barriers (for yourself and your staff) that limit development
- Understand how to build and maintain learning cultures within your team that are also embedded across the institution (and beyond)
- Identify techniques for engaging the disengaged; helping all staff access development
- Produce a personalised development action plan for yourself and your staff
Using resources effectively – Identifying and making the most productive use of resources including people, time, information, networks and budgets.
Developing self and others – Showing commitment to your own ongoing professional development. Supporting and encouraging others to develop their professional knowledge, skills and behaviours to help them reach their full potential.
Working together – Working collaboratively with others in order to achieve objectives. Recognising and valuing the different contributions people bring to this process.