4 October 2018 | 9:30 to 16:30 | London | Member: £245 +VAT | Non member: £345 +VAT
As HE Professionals, we work in a wide variety of roles that require us to be flexible, open-minded and self-aware in order to reach our full potential and be successful. But how do we do that?
For a better understanding of how to succeed at work, we will explore concepts such as personal leadership, self-awareness and what it means to be a reflective practitioner.
You will need to look both outside yourself, to your organisation, and within yourself, to identify the aspects of your professional practice you wish to develop further, consolidate, or replace.
Who is it for?
This session is relevant to all professional services staff that recognise the importance of resilience looking to review and improve their professional effectiveness.
What will I learn?
By the end of the day you will have:
- Built your self-awareness to inform your future professional practice
- Gained insight into different communication behaviours
- Identified actions to maintain or improve your current life balance
- Understood the importance of proactively seeking, accepting and learning from feedback
- Practiced reflection as a professional developmental tool
Keep up with our latest events by signing up to our event update