CPD Framework resources
We have a number of templates and activities which can be used with the AUA CPD Framework. Further guidance can be found by reading our Practical guide to success:
- Start by reviewing your own working behaviours with the self-assessment wheel activity. We also have a printable version.
- You can also carry out a team self-assessment using our dynamic wheel for teams.
- You can build on this by considering your strengths and development needs with the professional behaviours self-assessment template
- If you want to focus on each individual behaviour in greater depth, you can use the following templates to outline what you are already doing, and consider opportunities for development; Achieving results, Managing self and personal skills, Delivering excellent service, Finding solutions, Embracing change, Using resources effectively, Engaging with the wider context, Developing self and others, Working together
- Consider your professional development with the Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Record your CPD activity and reflect on development needs, or simply maintain a summary of your CPD activity. Members can keep an online record in the ‘My AUA’ area on the website.
Return to The AUA CPD Framework
3 comments on “CPD Framework resources”