Experience your role in the context of global higher education.
Taking part in a study tour is a unique opportunity open to you as a member of the AUA and we are really proud of the professional development opportunity it offers you. The experience gives you an alternative perspective and insight into global higher education, benefiting your professional practice and your institution.
- Learn about an overseas higher education system
- Enhance your skills and knowledge
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of overseas practice
- Exchange ideas and good practice
- Build your confidence
- Broaden your experiences
- Enhance your career prospects
- Explore working collaborations
“An amazing opportunity to see how things are done in other countries, to network with other administrators in the sector and to gain in terms of personal and professional development. A must for every AUA member!”
Our International Higher Education Network (IHEN) arranges a study tour each year. If you are a member of the AUA based in the UK you can apply to take part. We provide financial support to subsidise each tour to help make it a possibility for all.