Call for session proposals | AUA Conference 2020
We are now inviting working session proposals for the AUA Annual Conference and Exhibition 2020 on 6 and 7 April at The University of Nottingham.
The title for next year’s conference is:
Collaborating for success
Developing and nurturing sustainable and effective working relationships with our stakeholders is a key factor in the success of our personal development, teams, departments, institutions and the sector at large.
We are looking for a range of topics to showcase your knowledge and experience, and share examples of effective professional practice with colleagues from across the sector.
To aid your thinking, we’ve provided some general themes you may wish to cover. This list is by no means exhaustive, and we welcome proposals covering other subject areas:
- Developing effective internal working relationships
- Sharing good practice to inspire and innovate
- Enhancing working relationships with student bodies
- Effective strategy development and execution
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Using technology to support communication and collaboration
- Cross-institution working
- Widening participation
- International links to strengthen the UK HE position in a competitive external environment
- Working with the local community through civic and public engagement initiatives
- Alumni relations
- Sharing resources to ensure financial sustainability
- Working with students
- Efficient working practice
- Professional development for self and colleagues
The AUA CPD Framework is at the centre of all our professional development activities. Please describe how your session supports up to three of our nine professional behaviours. Read more about the AUA CPD Framework.
We are no longer accepting session proposals for this year’s conference.
AUA reserves the right to edit information supplied in the proposal form. We may contact you to provide additional information. Speakers are subject to the standard event terms and conditions.