We support our partnerships within the UK higher education sector in a number of ways, including:
- Business services provided to other organisations
- National and international partnerships
- Advertising desirable positions in HE
We have been providing professional administration and management services to the sector for over eight years. We can support your organisation in a number of back office functions including:
- Event management
- Financial management
- Committee servicing
- Marketing and communication.
To discuss your requirements or to find out more contact Kathy Murray.
Higher education partnerships
We actively seek out partnerships that enrich our offering to members and with whom we share common ambitions. We support each other by promoting each other’s events, reciprocal attendance at conferences and events, including presentation of papers, collaborating on shared activities and research.
Our existing external partners include:
- AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers)
- AHUA (Association of Heads of University Administration)
- ARC (Academic Registrars Council)
- AMOSSHE the Student Services Organisation
- ATEM (Association for Tertiary Education Management)
- Efficiency Exchange
- HEFAF (Higher Education Faculty Administrators Forum)
- Higher Education Show
- LFHE (Leadership Foundation for Higher Education)
- QSN (Quality Strategy Network)
- SEEC – HE consortium for credit accumulation and transfer (CATS)
- UHR (University Human Resources)
- UUK Universities UK
Partner with the AUA
Partnerships can be mutually beneficial for your organisation and for the AUA. We already have a number of partnerships with professional associations and organisations who share our aims, and we’d love to extend our network even further. Find out more about the AUA.